Enroll as a spiritual traveler invoking the
protection of Mary, Christ's Mother, for safe travel.
Invoking Mary's name, Mary's Travelers place themselves and anyone they wish to
enroll, under Mary's protection for safe travel.
Why a Shrine to Our Lady of the Highways?
Some years ago, on a foggy October night, seven automobiles collided on
interstate 95, just a few yards from an Oblate house. Many Oblates
assisted the injured and dying on this busy highway.
Later, the Oblates erected a statue of our Lady as a memorial to those who
died, and as a reminder to all motorists to drive safely. This monument was
dedicated as a Shrine to Our Lady of the Highways to invoke Mary, Christ's
mother, as protector of travelers.
Who are Mary's Travelers?
Become a member of Mary's Travelers by
completing this online form
or by contacting us at
email@example.com or by phone
- A Group pledged to drive defensively
- To keep their vehicle mechanically safe
- To pray before beginning a trip
- And pray for themselves and other travelers
- Included in the prayers of all other Mary's Travelers.
- Members' intentions included in the daily Masses and prayers of the
Oblates of St. Francis de Sales.
- Members included in the Masses offered for save travel on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day